Jane Seymour admits having breast implantsNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:30 am ICT by admin
Jane played an older woman in “The Wedding Crashers” who tried to seduce actor Owen Wilson in a scene.
In an interview for a US weekly, the actress confessed that after giving birth to twins 11 years ago, she decided to have implants, even though they were small, going by Hollywood standards.
“My plastic surgeon had to special order them,” the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling People Magazine.
She also disclosed that she had a ‘minor’ eyelift.
“It was more than a decade ago. Genetically, I had baggy eyes and photographers said they didn’t want to spend money endlessly having to eradicate them,”
Seymour, who became a US citizen two years ago, first came to public attention in 1973 as Tarot-reading Bond girl Solitaire in Live And Let Die.
She is currently appearing in Dancing With The Stars, the US version of Strictly Come Dancing. (ANI)
- Jane Seymour says that Arnold Schwarzenegger has other love children as well - May 23, 2011
- Sharon Osbourne removes implants - Oct 08, 2011
- When Thurman felt like a sex object - Aug 21, 2012
- Jane Seymour once received antique chastity belt from hubby No.2 - Mar 01, 2010
- Miss Ukraine supports full-body scanner at airports - Aug 25, 2010
- Women with breast implants alerted to cancer risk - Dec 03, 2011
- No problem going topless: Jennifer Aniston - Feb 19, 2012
- Jane Fonda admits that she has a great sex life because of testosterone shots - Aug 23, 2011
- Tarot, miniature art create new visual imagery - Oct 22, 2011
- We're relocating to India: Madhuri Dixit - Sep 18, 2011
- Breast implant 'swallowed' by woman’s body during a Pilates session - Dec 16, 2011
- Back in Mumbai mid-October: Madhuri - Sep 21, 2011
- Topless scene in 'Magic Mike' made sense for Olivia - Jul 11, 2012
- Seymour apologises for remarks on Schwarzenegger - May 29, 2011
- 'Gulab Gang' shooting to start in October - Sep 02, 2012
Tags: baggy eyes, balanced diet, bond girl, born actress, breast implants, cosmetic surgeon, daily mail, dancing with the stars, giving birth, hollywood standards, jane seymour, older woman, people magazine, plastic surgeon, public attention, spend money, strictly come dancing, tarot reading, us weekly, wedding crashers