Jane Fonda admits that she has a great sex life because of testosterone shotsAugust 23rd, 2011 - 7:32 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Aug 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Actress Jane Fonda has revealed that at the advanced age of 73 years, she is still sexually active because of a boost of the male hormone testosterone that she was getting. She is subsequently advising all other women at their advanced age to try the hormone.
Fonda revealed that she has started using the hormone when she was 70 years and it has made so much difference in her life. She revealed that, “Here’s something I haven’t said publicly yet: I discovered testosterone about three years ago, which makes a huge difference if you want to remain sexual and your libido has dropped. Use testosterone, it comes in a gel, pill or patch.”
According to Daily Mail, a six months supply of the hormone can be accessed for £50. The report stated that the substance is presented in several forms including implants, gels and patches.
Fonda however revealed that she stopped using the hormone recently when she realized that she was getting acne. She said when she compared the discomfort of the acne and the benefit of staying sexually active, she realized that she had to stop.
Fonda is an actress and a fitness enthusiast. She is a political activist and currently involved in a relationship with music producer Richard Perry who is four years younger than her.
- Gel combo shows promise as male contraceptive - Jun 27, 2012
- Viagra 'doesn't work for half the men who take it' - Sep 28, 2010
- Viagra no good for men with low testosterone levels - Sep 28, 2010
- Pharma companies 'medicalising' low-libido to boost sales of female 'Viagra' - Oct 01, 2010
- Claims of sexual dysfunction in females overrated, says new book - Sep 28, 2010
- Jane Fonda Admits Of Undergoing Plastic Surgery - Sep 09, 2010
- Pimples? Go for garlic juice or chemical peels - May 18, 2011
- High-tech skin patch new way to cure acne - Sep 21, 2010
- Male menopause affects over 5m men - Aug 21, 2010
- Non oral contraceptives carry higher clot risks - May 11, 2012
- 'Ageing not linked to drop in testosterone levels' - Jun 24, 2012
- Hormonal contraception drives joy out of sex for women - Oct 31, 2011
- Jane Fonda's new workout for the elderly - Sep 14, 2010
- Jane Fonda thought she would die of loneliness - Aug 08, 2011
- Here's how you can perk up your sex life - Mar 09, 2011
Tags: acne, actress, benefit, daily mail, fitness enthusiast, gels, great sex, hormone testosterone, implants, jane fonda, libido, male hormone, months supply, music producer, patches, political activist, report stated that, sex life, six months, testosterone