Jamie Lynn Spears says Britney and K-Fed have become ‘best friends’May 27th, 2009 - 5:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 27 (ANI): American pop star Britney Spear’s younger sister Jamie Lynn is full of appreciation for her sister and former husband Kevin Federline, as she thinks that they have become “best friends”.
Britney divorced former husband Federline in 2007, and the custody of her two sons Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2, was given to their father.
Though it has been reported that Federline doesn’t like his kids accompanying Britney on her Circus tour, Jamie Lynn has denied the claims stating that get along like a house on fire.
Jamie further revealed that Kevin and Britney both care for their children, and respect each other’s love for their children.
“Kevin has been great, as always. He and Britney have become best friends. She knows how much he cares about the boys and he knows the same is true of her,” Contactmusic quoted Jamie Lynn as saying. (ANI)
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011