James McAvoy, Anne-Marie Duff keen to start familyApril 28th, 2009 - 4:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 28 (ANI): Hollywood actor James McAvoy and wife Anne Marie Duff are keen to start a family.
Duff revealed that she is keen to have a baby with husband James and become a first time mother.
“I would love to have a baby. As soon as the big fella (God) makes it happen, it would be brilliant. I’m not putting it off but unfortunately bodies don’t work that way,” The Daily Star quoted Duff, as saying.
“Of course, I enjoy sex. I have nerve endings. I mean, who doesn’t? Well, I suppose if you have five kids you might not,” Duff added.
The pair met on the set of TV comedy Shameless before falling in love and tying the knot in 2006. (ANI)
- James McAvoy's confusion - Jun 01, 2011
- James McAvoy taking a break from films - Apr 12, 2010
- James McAvoy refuses to star opposite wife - Nov 26, 2009
- Duff named best actress at British film awards - Feb 09, 2010
- James McAvoy won't move for work - May 08, 2011
- James McAvoy's charming ways - Feb 14, 2011
- James McAvoy finally gets his driving licence - Feb 23, 2010
- James McAvoy 'intimidated' by wife's acting skills - Feb 18, 2010
- James McAvoy wants to play Elton John - Feb 06, 2011
- 3D movies waste of money: James McAvoy - Jun 18, 2011
- Jennifer Lawrence talks about her X-Men experience - Jun 03, 2011
- Kristen Stewart to replace Angelina Jolie in 'Wanted' sequel? - Jun 19, 2010
- Watson wants to play Juliet! - Sep 24, 2011
- James McAvoy tumbles on movie set - Oct 07, 2010
- Shania Twain 'didn't wanted to live after divorce from ex-hubby' - May 04, 2011