James Franco made his own sex tape when he was 19January 25th, 2011 - 2:34 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 25 (ANI): James Franco has revealed that he made his own sex tape at the age of 19.
The ‘127 Hours’ actor - who is to host this year’s Oscars ceremony alongside Anne Hathaway - admitted that he appeared in a raunchy home movie.
“I think if anybody who has made a home sex tape knows, what feels best doesn’t always look best,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying in a discussion held by Newsweek magazine for potential Oscar-nominees.
The actor said that he has a lot of respect for porn stars because he knows from personal experience how hard it is.
“I remember when I was 19 doing that, and then watching it back and thinking, ‘Oh, that looks horrible.’ You have a lot of respect for those actors in pornography, because they are really not just doing it, they’re really selling it,” he added. (ANI)
- James Franco respects porn stars - Jan 25, 2011
- Franco to make porn documentary - Aug 12, 2011
- Anne Hathaway, James Franco initially said no to hosting Oscars - Feb 26, 2011
- James Franco opens exhibition of his artwork in Germany - Feb 15, 2011
- Anne Hathaway is a very hard-working person, says James Franco - Feb 27, 2011
- James Franco was unhappy with Oscar script - Jul 12, 2011
- James Franco disappointed with Oscar writer Bruce Vilanch's comments - Mar 22, 2011
- James Franco Says There Will Be Singing and Dancing at Oscars - Jan 19, 2011
- James Franco, Anne Hathaway to host 2011 Oscars - Nov 30, 2010
- Women share their thoughts on porn on first annual Ladyporn Day - Feb 25, 2011
- Top honours crown 'The King's Speech' at 83rd Oscars (Roundup) - Feb 28, 2011
- Hathaway, Franco might host Oscars - Nov 30, 2010
- After bad show as host, Franco skips Oscar party - Mar 01, 2011
- 'The King's Speech' rules at Golden Globe nominations (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010
- Anne Hathaway thinks she looks more weird than pretty - Feb 10, 2010