Jamelia dreamt of becoming a psychologistNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:49 am ICT by admin
“A child psychologist. This is what I wanted to do before I was offered my record deal. It’s important to inspire children,’ Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
Meanwhile, the pop star Jamelia has announced her engagement to long-time partner footballer Darren Byfield.
The “Superstar” singer threw a surprise birthday party for Bristol City player in Birmingham on Oct 7 after performing a gig at London’s Olympia.
At the bash, Darren got down on one knee in front of family and friends and asked the mum-of-two to marry him. (ANI)
- Jamelia announces her engagement - Nov 14, 2007
- Jamelia to divorce footie ace hubby Darren Byfield - Nov 03, 2009
- Kelly would be a good mum: Beyonce - Oct 23, 2011
- 23-year-old Romanian becomes world's youngest granny - Mar 07, 2011
- Jamelia envious of Beyonce's body - Jan 20, 2009
- Victoria plans lavish party for Harper - Jun 14, 2012
- UK mum injects 8-yr-old daughter with Botox to make her a superstar - Mar 24, 2011
- Myleene Klass on her mother being the inspiration of her life - Oct 11, 2010
- Akshay celebrates birthday with family (Movie Snippets) - Sep 10, 2012
- Indian cuisine, meeting with SRK on Akon's wish list - Apr 14, 2011
- Britney's ex-bodyguard 'to release nude pictures she sent him' - Mar 07, 2011
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Katy Perry News: It's her 27th birthday today - Oct 25, 2011
- Houston's secret 'son' to get share in wealth - Feb 26, 2012
Tags: bristol city, child psychologist, darren byfield, family and friends, footballer, gig, jamelia, mum, oct 7, olympia, pop star, profession, superstar singer, surprise birthday party, time partner