Jamelia announces her engagementNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:59 am ICT by admin
At the bash, Darren got down on one knee in front of family and friends and asked the mum-of-two to marry him.
“I’m completely over the moon. Darren proposing was a real surprise but I’m totally delighted. I can’t stop smiling!” The Sun quoted Jamelia, as saying.
The couple have been dating for three years and have a daughter, Tiana, who turns two later this month.
They briefly split this summer amid rumours of infidelity before a speedy reconciliation.
Jamelia also has a six-year-old daughter, Teja, from a previous relationship. (ANI)
- Jamelia dreamt of becoming a psychologist - Nov 14, 2007
- Jamelia to divorce footie ace hubby Darren Byfield - Nov 03, 2009
- Us Weekly 'paid $100K for Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston reunion story' - Jul 17, 2010
- Warne's choices for Australia's chairman of selectors - Oct 20, 2011
- Sheen and I like siblings now: Denise Richards - Jan 19, 2012
- Ram Charan-Upasana honeymoon at Salvatore Ferragamo's ranch - Jun 20, 2012
- Levi Johnston needs to go back to school: Bristol Palin - Sep 05, 2010
- Hugh Jackman's son finds him embarrassing - Sep 05, 2011
- Dancing With The Stars: Bristol Palin back in the reckoning, Brandy aces the show - Oct 27, 2010
- Brad Pitt's balancing problem - Jan 31, 2012
- Dawes to replace Simons as India bowling coach - Feb 14, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Sheru Classic to be held Oct 6 - Sep 13, 2012
- Courteney Cox too shy to date - Nov 09, 2010
- Jamelia envious of Beyonce's body - Jan 20, 2009