Jake Gyllenhaal in no mood to work with sis againOctober 6th, 2010 - 4:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 5 (ANI): Jake Gyllenhaal is in no mood to star alongside older sister Maggie on the big screen again, insisting that he’d rather spend quality time with her and her family.
Both the siblings appeared in cult 2001 film ‘Donnie Darko’ and they often attend big events like the Academy Awards together.
However, the ‘Brokeback Mountain’ hunk admits they are not actively looking for more projects to collaborate on.
“I love her a lot, (but) we don’t go around looking for something to work on together. I would rather spend time with my niece and spend time as brother and sister,” the Daily Star quoted him as telling People.com.
However, the actor insists he’s not ruling out the idea completely.
“It would take something that I love so much… that I would need her to be a part of, and vice versa,” he said. (ANI)
- Anne Hathaway To Sizzle The Silver Screen Once Again With "Love And Other Drugs" - Nov 05, 2010
- Taylor Swift And Jake Gyllenhaal: Rendezvous With The Family - Dec 03, 2010
- Jake Gyllenhaal gifts Taylor Swift $11K guitar on 21st b'day - Dec 20, 2010
- Hathaway was 'mortified' baring all in front of Jake Gyllenhaal - Nov 09, 2010
- Is Romance Blossoming Again Between Jake Gyllenhaal And Jenny Lewis? - Jan 18, 2011
- Jake Gyllenhaal Pays Hefty Amount To Spend Time With Taylor Swift - Nov 16, 2010
- Taylor Swift Says Good Bye To Jake Gyllenhaal With 2010 - Jan 05, 2011
- Anne Hathaway 'cried daily over sex scenes in new film' - Oct 19, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal is pregnant with her second child - Nov 29, 2011
- Taylor Swift Celebrates 21st Birthday Sans Beau - Dec 14, 2010
- Taylor Swift, Jake Gyllenhaal spent Thanksgiving Day together? - Nov 27, 2010
- Anne Hathaway Bares It All For “Love And Other Drugs” - Nov 19, 2010
- I want love and sex in movies to be different than it has been: Gyllenhaal - Dec 12, 2010
- Gyllenhaal, Hathaway were comfortable doing nude scenes: Zwick - Nov 24, 2010
- Jake Gyllenhaal And Taylor Swift Celebrate Their First Thanksgiving - Nov 27, 2010