Jake Gyllenhaal grows his own foodDecember 18th, 2010 - 6:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 18 (ANI): Jake Gyllenhaal says he tries to eat healthily and even grows his own vegetables.
The ‘Love and Other Drugs’ actor insists he never worried about trying to get in shape for his naked scenes in the movie because he already eats healthily and didn’t think it would suit his character if he bulked up.
“I didn’t think about getting in shape. I wanted my character to be a little sinewy and slimy,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“I used to go to the gym but I don’t do that anymore.
“I don’t follow a special diet but I try and eat well, so I grow my own vegetables,” he added. (ANI)
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- I didn't have a childhood: Katy Perry - May 04, 2011
- Hurley avoids fruit post lunch - Apr 12, 2011
- Jake Gyllenhaal doesn't see himself as leading man - Nov 29, 2010
- I want love and sex in movies to be different than it has been: Gyllenhaal - Dec 12, 2010
- Hathaway had 'intellectual orgy' with Gyllenhaal for movie - Jan 03, 2011
- Jake Gyllenhaal re-evaluated his life following pal Heath Ledger's death - Apr 15, 2010
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Sheen doesn't believe in rehab - Jun 27, 2012
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Jones' storytelling is agile, says Gyllenhaal - Apr 22, 2011
- Gyllenhaal says being single has been 'okay' since Witherspoon split - Apr 14, 2010
- Jake Gyllenhaal freaked out by body double - Apr 04, 2011
- Stewart bullied for hairy legs - Jun 26, 2012
- Gyllenhaal admits he cried when he first read 'Love and Other Drugs' script - Dec 21, 2010