Jake Gyllenhaal being considered for ‘The Bourne Legacy’February 25th, 2011 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 25 (ANI): Jake Gyllenhaal is reportedly being considered for the forthcoming ‘Bourne’ sequel ‘The Bourne Legacy’.
According to Deadline.com, the ‘Love & Other Drugs’ actor is being lined-up by director Tony Gilroy alongside a host of other high-profile stars for the film, reports Contactmusic.
Matt Damon played Jason Bourne in the previous three movies.
Josh Hartnett, Garett Hedlund, Alex Pettyfer, Tobey Maguire and Michael Fassbender are also under consideration.
The movie, which is being housed by Universal, is expected to be a sequel to the previous three instalments, but Damon’s character will not be involved. (ANI)
- Matt Damon 'turns down next Bourne film' - Oct 11, 2010
- James Franco in 'The Bourne Legacy'? - Nov 09, 2010
- Matt Damon not to star in next 'Bourne' movie - Oct 11, 2010
- Joel Edgerton considered for next 'Bourne' film - Apr 23, 2011
- James Franco to star in The Bourne Legacy? - Nov 05, 2010
- Matt Damon shocked at being axed from Bourne Legacy - Oct 27, 2010
- Fourth Bourne Film Gets A Writer - Jun 10, 2010
- Damon didn't know about 'Bourne' axe - Oct 27, 2010
- Renner wants 'Bourne' film with Matt Damon - Dec 11, 2011
- Robert Pattinson Likely to Play 'Jason Bourne' In "The Bourne Legacy" - Oct 26, 2010
- Dunst looking for companionship - Dec 01, 2011
- 'The Bourne Legacy' - interesting reboot, but not exciting enough (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 11, 2012
- Ben Affleck in 'The Great Gatsby'? - Apr 11, 2011
- Gyllenhaal's dilemma - often gets mistaken for Maguire - Jan 10, 2010
- Portman felt real brotherly bond with Maguire, Gyllenhaal while filming 'Brothers' - Dec 07, 2009
Tags: alex pettyfer, amp, bourne legacy, contactmusic, director tony, drugs, garett hedlund, instalments, jake gyllenhaal, jason bourne, josh hartnett, love, matt damon, michael fassbender, sequel, tobey maguire, tony gilroy