Jaime Pressly Facing Tax Burden From IRSJanuary 25th, 2011 - 8:37 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Jan 25, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It seems that life is not going hunky dory for Jaime Pressly. The former My Name Is Earl actress reportedly owes over $637,000 in deliquent taxes. On December last year the IRS had filed a tax lien worth $260,370 on her. Earlier she was slapped with another tax lien equaling $281,699 for 2008. The lady who won an Emmy award has also joined splits-ville and the marital life with her entertainment lawyer husband Simran Singh is over, according to sources close to her. They got married in September 2009.
The star is going through a rough phase indeed considering the fact that she was arrested for DUI earlier this month. The lady had to churn out $15000 for getting bail ands she will have to appear in court on the first week of next month. Apart from the income tax dues she will have to clear Jaime Pressly will also have to pay California state an amount of $95,080. She has a son named Dezi who is three years old now. The star has not yet filed for divorce as yet but sources close to the couple are indicating that the conjugal life is on the rocks. Reportedly the star is concerned abut the possible effect off the break up on her young son. The tax burden has only added to her list of woes.
Jaime Pressly has not made any official statement on either her separation from her spouse or the tax charges that she is facing nowadays to the media. Her friends think that she is strong enough to come out of this mess.
- Jaime Pressly Is Accused Of Not Paying Massive Taxes - Jan 25, 2011
- Actress Jaime Pressly owes back taxes to the IRS - Jan 25, 2011
- Jaime Pressly of 'My Name is Earl' Allegedly Owes $637G Taxes - Jan 25, 2011
- Jaime Pressly Files For Divorce After 16 Months Of Marriage - Jan 30, 2011
- Jaime Pressly Splits From Husband Simran Singh After 16 Months - Jan 26, 2011
- Jaime Pressly weds lawyer beau - Sep 28, 2009
- Pressly walks down the aisle - Sep 29, 2009
- Actress Jaime Pressly Is Engaged To Lawyer Simran Singh - Aug 01, 2009
- Jaime Pressly charged with driving under the influence - Feb 02, 2011
- Brinkley pledges to settle tax debt - Dec 06, 2011
- Jaime Pressly - wasted before DUI arrest - Jan 12, 2011
- Anushka Sharma Won’t Be A Part Of 'Desi Boyz' - Dec 04, 2010
- Christina Ricci rushing to settle her outstanding tax bills - Apr 24, 2010
- Now play with Enrique Iglesias online - Sep 30, 2011
- Manisha Koirala Speaks Out On Marriage And Her Dying Relationship With Samrat - Jan 27, 2011
Tags: actress, california state, conjugal life, divorce, dui, emmy award, income tax, irs, jaime pressly, lawyer husband, my name is earl, ranjan, rocks, simran singh, splits, tax burden, tax charges, tax lien, woes