Jaime Pressly charged with driving under the influenceFebruary 2nd, 2011 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 2 (ANI): Following an arrest in January, Jaime Pressly has been charged with driving under the influence (DUI).
The star’s car was pulled over by police in Santa Monica, California for a suspected traffic violation on 5 January 2011.
She was taken into custody after struggling to complete a field sobriety test.
According to TMZ.com, Pressly, who is free on 10,00-pound bail, has now been hit with two counts of DUI by the Santa Monica City Attorney and she faces up to six months behind bars if convicted, reports the Daily Express. (ANI)
- Jaime Pressly Splits From Husband Simran Singh After 16 Months - Jan 26, 2011
- Jaime Pressly - wasted before DUI arrest - Jan 12, 2011
- Jaime Pressly of 'My Name is Earl' Allegedly Owes $637G Taxes - Jan 25, 2011
- Jaime Pressly Files For Divorce After 16 Months Of Marriage - Jan 30, 2011
- Jaime Pressly Is Accused Of Not Paying Massive Taxes - Jan 25, 2011
- Brandi Glanville charged for her DUI offense - Dec 18, 2010
- Simpson's father held for drunk driving - Aug 11, 2012
- Actress Jaime Pressly owes back taxes to the IRS - Jan 25, 2011
- Jaime Pressly Facing Tax Burden From IRS - Jan 25, 2011
- Lohan to return to court for that stink - Jun 23, 2011
- Redmond O'Neal dealing with drug possession charges - Aug 05, 2011
- Arnie's wife falls foul of California's traffic laws again - Oct 27, 2009
- Brandi Glanville Facing Jail for DUI - Dec 18, 2010
- Lohan settles abduction case - Jun 28, 2012
- LiLo will go to jail, but will probably not serve full 30-day sentence: Experts - Sep 21, 2010