Jailed Fielder-Civil desperate to get back into Winehouses lifeJuly 13th, 2008 - 5:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 13 (ANI): Amy Winehouses incarcerated husband Blake Fielder-Civil pleaded to be let back into the singers life in a tearful prison call.
According to sources, Fielder-Civil used one of his two weekly calls to grovel Winehouses father Mitch for one final chance to rebuild his relationship with the 24-year-old singer.
He is desperate to convince him that he has a future with his daughter.
Mitch has agreed to the request but warned the 26-year-old to clean up his act as Winehouses delicate health means even one cigarette
could kill her.
Blake was distraught when he spoke to Mitch, the Daily Star quoted a source, as saying.
Amy thinks he could be out in days but Blake is more realistic and knows he could be facing a long stretch behind bars.
He pledged to clean up and said he would keep Amy clean too.
He knows its his responsibility as a husband to keep her away from anything that could kill her.
He was desperate for an assurance that on his release he would get the chance to be with Amy again and he knows Mitch is the key to making that happen.
Thankfully for Blake, Mitch agreed but he was warned that anything unhealthy even a cigarette could kill Amy.
He knows his daughter loves Blake and for that reason alone he has granted him one last chance to save his marriage, the source added.
Fielder-Civil is in the segregation unit at Londons Pentonville jail waiting to be sentenced for beating up a pub landlord and attempting to cover up the crime. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse's flirting angers her husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011