Jagger doesn’t ‘give a damn’ about recording with Rolling StonesNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:48 am ICT by admin
“I don’t give a damn whether I record with the Stones or any other band. It’s not important to me. I never see them when recording. I’m always on my own as the last one to put my voice on a finished tape,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
“So I’m not really bothered whether it’s Keith that played the lick or Pete Townshend or Jeff Beck. I don’t care - it doesn’t really matter to me,” he added.
Jagger also revealed that he does not even sit with Keith while writing his songs. He said that the two of them compose music separately.
“I don’t always sit down with Keith with a guitar and go, ‘What shall we do?’ That doesn’t exist. We do a lot of song-writing apart. Keith will come up with a finished song and I’ll just sing it, or I’ll come up with a finished song,” he said. (ANI)
- Rahman in Mick Jagger's new band - May 22, 2011
- Richards frustrated at delayed Stones record - Jun 07, 2010
- Mick Jagger 'believed he was bigger than Stones' - Oct 25, 2010
- Today is Mick Jagger's birthday - Jul 26, 2011
- Mick Jagger says he'll never marry again - Dec 06, 2010
- Won't never be solo artist: Adam Levine - May 21, 2012
- Keith Richards made his guitars sit on the couches - Jun 28, 2010
- Madonna gets emotional - Mar 24, 2012
- Keith Richards claims he was targeted by British government - Oct 17, 2010
- My music will be famous when I'm dead: Pattinson - Oct 25, 2010
- Depp turns saviour for Patti Smith - Jun 07, 2012
- Keith Richards has a collection of 3,000 guitars! - Dec 28, 2010
- Bhayanak Maut's 'Shaitan' connection - May 16, 2011
- Tusshar's daring baring act (Movie Snippets) - May 17, 2012
- Thirty years on, he's still the real Nowhere Man (Tribute) (Dec 8 is John Lennon's death anniversary) - Dec 07, 2010