Jade Goody’s spirit visited me in court, says Jack TweedMarch 30th, 2011 - 6:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 30 (ANI): Jade Goody’s widower Jack Tweed claims her spirit visited him when he was in court facing a rape charge, and assured him he would be cleared.
Jack said he knew it was Jade, who died of cancer two years ago, because she told him a secret they shared.
“It was so emotional my legs turned to jelly,” the Sun quoted the 23-year-old, found not guilty last year of raping a girl of 19, as telling a mag.
“I was given a message through someone who knew us and who’s very religious. Jade told me everything would be okay,” Jack said.
“It could only have been from her. When I do stupid things, she’s up there wanting to strangle me,” he added. (ANI)
- Jack Tweed infuriates Jade Goody's family with book deal - Feb 28, 2011
- Jack Tweed pestered rape victim for threesome - Apr 14, 2010
- Jack Tweed 'wants to tell Jade Goody's sons he loves them' - Aug 27, 2010
- Jack Tweed 'dumped by new lover' - Jun 20, 2010
- Jack Tweed faces rape trial - Apr 12, 2010
- Jailed Jack Tweed's Christmas message for late wife Jade Goody - Dec 28, 2009
- Tweed's rape victim "looked like she had seen a ghost" after attack - Apr 16, 2010
- Goody's widower held for sexual assault - Sep 05, 2009
- Jack Tweed and Mark Wright appear in court - Feb 23, 2011
- Jack Tweed's 'rape victim' says she can't leave house - Apr 14, 2010
- Jade Goody's widower to stand trial for rape - Nov 17, 2009
- Goody's ex bans Tweed from seeing kids - Oct 11, 2009
- Jade Goody's ghost is 'disgusted' after hubby's sex romp - Aug 03, 2009
- Jack Tweed rape trial: Victim reveals her ordeal - Apr 13, 2010
- Tweed's mum bares heartache over son's rape charge - Sep 27, 2009