Jade Goody’s children told ‘mummy’s in heaven’March 23rd, 2009 - 11:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 23 (IANS) The news of British reality TV star Jade Goody’s death was gently broken to her young sons on Mother’s Day Sunday as they were told “mummy’s in heaven”.
Mirror.co.uk reports that Bobby, 5, and Freddie, 4, were told by Goody’s ex-beau and their father TV presenter and reality TV star Jeff Brazier that “she’s with the angels now”.
Both kids had both been stopped from seeing their ailing mother, as she didn’t want them to see her in that condition.
- Goody's husband to make her video for kids - Dec 28, 2009
- Jade Goody's ex says kids still talk about her - Feb 09, 2010
- Jack Tweed infuriates Jade Goody's family with book deal - Feb 28, 2011
- Jade Goody hits out at ex-boyfriend - Dec 12, 2008
- Jade Goody's kids make special Christmas cards for mum - Dec 27, 2009
- Jade Goody mum's grave vigil - Dec 24, 2009
- Jade Goody's ex reveals how kids are coping with mum's loss - Aug 16, 2009
- Goody's mum fears losing grandkids after row with daughter's ex - Oct 18, 2009
- Jade Goody's mum sells teddy bears left on grave - Nov 08, 2010
- Goody's sons to give funeral a miss - Mar 28, 2009
- Mom visits Jade Goody's grave with Christmas tree - Dec 25, 2009
- Jade Goodys tearful son driven to see dying mum - Mar 20, 2009
- Goody's Essex home on sale for a million pounds - Apr 20, 2009
- Goody's sons send 'miss you' messages to mum in bottle - Apr 05, 2009
- Goody, ex-lover battling over kids - Feb 22, 2009