Jade Goody will be bald in a matter of weeksDecember 30th, 2008 - 12:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 30 (ANI): British television celebrity Jade Goody, who is undergoing treatment for cervical cancer, has revealed that she will go bald by January because of chemotherapy.
The Big Brother star told her new! magazine column that her doctors have said that she will lose all her hair by January 8.
However, Goody hasnt lost hope, as according to her doctor, chemotherapy has indicated good results.
I was told my cancer cells have shrunk a little, which means the chemo is working, The Sun quoted Goody, as saying.
But its too soon to say if I have a better chance of survival, Goody said.
The mother of two revealed that going through chemotherapy is very difficult, as it makes her sick three times a day because everything she eats tastes like metal. (ANI)
- My doctor says I'll lose my hair soon: Jade Goody - Dec 30, 2008
- Goody upset with hair loss fear post chemotherapy - Sep 25, 2008
- Yuvraj has malignant tumour, being treated in the US - Feb 05, 2012
- Targeted cancer drug more effective after first-line treatment - Feb 28, 2011
- Shilpa Shetty prays for miracle to save Jade Goody - Jan 11, 2009
- Jade Goody's Mum Jackiey Budden Recalls Her Attempted Suicide - Jan 10, 2011
- Doctors tell Jade Goody her cancer has spread - Feb 04, 2009
- Jade Goody's ex reveals how kids are coping with mum's loss - Aug 16, 2009
- Will Barbie doll sport a bald look? - Jan 13, 2012
- Jade Goody prepared to go bald - Dec 09, 2008
- Need to create awareness about cancer of cervix: Doctors - Mar 08, 2012
- Chavez says chemotherapy will make him bald like Yul Brynner - Jul 29, 2011
- Jade Goody had a list of things to do - Mar 14, 2010
- Jade Goody's cancer terror to be shown on TV - Mar 21, 2010
- Jade Goody to undergo emergency kidney op - Jan 02, 2009
Tags: better chance, big brother, british television, cancer cells, cervical cancer, chemo, chemotherapy, doctors, jade, london, magazine column, sun, survival, tastes, television celebrity, three times, undergoing treatment