Jade Goody wants to see sons Christening before dyingMarch 1st, 2009 - 2:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 1 (ANI): Cancer-stricken Jade Goody is desperately trying to bring forward the Christening of her two sons because she fears she wont live long enough to see the planned ceremony next Saturday.
The former Big Brother star wanted her boys Bobby, five, and four-year-old Freddie christened in a local church before throwing a giant kids party.
However, she is now keen to rush it forward and would settle for the ceremony to be held at her bedside as early as possible.
The courage Jade is showing really beggars belief, the Mirror quoted a friend, as saying.
Shes been in utter pain and at times is extremely anxious yet shes being typically selfless and can only think about whats right for her boys, the friend added.
The christening itself, which will follow a traditional Church of England ceremony, is expected to be carried out by Bishop Jonathan Blake, who blessed Jade and husband Jack Tweeds wedding.
The christening can happen anywhere, inside or outside, there are no restrictions. It can even be carried out in the hospice, if thats where Jade wants it. It would not matter one iota if she is bedridden, the bishop said.
The family have asked me to keep quiet about the ceremony they want and I must respect their privacy. She knows I am there for her when she needs me, he added. (ANI)
- Jade Goodys tears of joy at reunion with sons - Mar 13, 2009
- Jade Goody still hasnt told her kids shes dying - Mar 08, 2009
- Goody, ex-lover battling over kids - Feb 22, 2009
- Jade Goodys too weak for church christening with her two boys - Mar 06, 2009
- Jade Goody fights to see final Mother's Day (Lead) - Mar 21, 2009
- Jade Goody Transferred to New Hospital for Operation - Mar 02, 2009
- Goody goes home for 'final weeks' - Mar 11, 2009
- Cancer-stricken Jade Goody exchanges rings with beau - Feb 16, 2009
- Jade Goodys son realises her agony - Mar 01, 2009
- Jade Goody vows to be present at sons Christening - Feb 25, 2009
- Jade's last kiss goodbye as she christens her boys - Mar 08, 2009
- New bride Jade wants to be remembered as Goody - Feb 24, 2009
- Jade Goody wants to spend her final days at home - Mar 11, 2009
- Jade Goody''s funeral to be broadcast live on TV - Mar 23, 2009
- Jade Goody determined to see her sons christened - Mar 07, 2009