Jade Goody to be cremated April 4March 25th, 2009 - 12:54 am ICT by IANS
London, March 24 (IANS) The funeral for British reality television star Jade Goody, who died early Sunday will be held April 4.
A funereal procession will depart from the former “Celebrity Big Brother” contestant’s home in Upshire, Essex at noon GMT April 4, before a service at St. John’s Baptist Church in Buckhurst Hill.
The 27-year-old will then be buried at Epping Forest Burial Park in North Weald, reports contactmusic.com.
TV screens are to be placed outside the church to relay the funeral service to mourners outside and thousands of fans are expected to line the funeral route next month.
- Jade Goody's hubby reads tear-jerking poem at funeral - Apr 05, 2009
- Goodys mum, hubby plan on giving her the perfect send-off - Mar 24, 2009
- Jade Goody's family wins legal damages over funeral pics - Oct 23, 2009
- Thousands of grieving fans will attend Goody's funeral - Mar 16, 2009
- Jade Goody''s funeral to be broadcast live on TV - Mar 23, 2009
- Goody's widower wants wife's message tattooed - Mar 26, 2009
- Jacko won't attend Jade Goody's funeral - Mar 31, 2009
- Jade Goody buried, praised for raising cervical cancer awareness - Apr 04, 2009
- Jade Goody to be buried with sons'' pictures - Mar 23, 2009
- Goody's sons to give funeral a miss - Mar 28, 2009
- Goody's funeral to be a public 'celebration with tears': publicist - Mar 22, 2009
- Jade Goody's hubby to read 'tear-jerking' ode at her funeral - Mar 31, 2009
- Jade Goody's widower may miss her funeral - Mar 23, 2009
- Jade Goody fights to see final Mother's Day (Lead) - Mar 21, 2009
- Houston's mother, daughter lead mourners - Feb 18, 2012
Tags: april 4, big brother contestant, buckhurst hill, celebrity big brother, essex, funeral route, funereal, jade goody, london march, mourners, north weald, procession, reality television, st john, television star, tv screens, upshire