Jade Goody tells family: Ill be the brightest star in skyFebruary 19th, 2009 - 12:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 19 (ANI): Jade Goody has sought to comfort her family by telling them they could turn to the sky and she would be the brightest star up there when cancer consumes her.
The Big Brother celebrity, who has been receiving treatment for cervical cancer, revealed she feared what lay ahead but was ready nevertheless.
The 27-year-old was seen preparing her sons Bobby, five, Freddie, four, and her partner of three years Jack Tweed for the tragic news.
Whenever you want to see me, look up in the sky and Ill be the biggest, brightest star up there, the Daily Express quoted her as saying in a fly-on-the-wall documentary Living With Jade.
Jade has decided to let cameras to continue recording her struggle in a bid to inspire fellow cancer victims in their battle for life.
She said: I dont wanna just stop filming halfway through because my hairs falling out.
What inspiration is that to anybody? What determination is that to anybody? Its a diary for myself, to see how bad I was and how better I get and its for other people Im not the only person on the planet going through it.
Jade is further bent on defying medics by walking down the aisle on February 22 in a fairytale ceremony, surrounded by family and friends after being given eight weeks to live. (ANI)
- Bride-to-be Jade Goody leaves hospital - Feb 19, 2009
- New bride Jade wants to be remembered as Goody - Feb 24, 2009
- Cancer-stricken Jade Goody to marry today - Feb 22, 2009
- Jack Tweed infuriates Jade Goody's family with book deal - Feb 28, 2011
- Cancer-stricken Jade Goody dons dream wedding gown - Feb 18, 2009
- Jade Goody's cancer terror to be shown on TV - Mar 21, 2010
- Jade Goody's mum marks daughter's first death anniversary - Mar 22, 2010
- Jack Tweed 'wants to tell Jade Goody's sons he loves them' - Aug 27, 2010
- Jade Goody's ex says kids still talk about her - Feb 09, 2010
- Jade Goody dies of cancer - Mar 22, 2009
- Jade Goody's mum recalls her attempted suicide - Jan 10, 2011
- It is now a matter of hours for Jade Goody - Mar 15, 2009
- ''Saddened'' Prime Minister Gordon Brown pays tribute to Jade Goody - Mar 23, 2009
- Jade Goody mum's grave vigil - Dec 24, 2009
- Jade Goody decides to spend remaining life with sons at home - Feb 14, 2009
Tags: big brother celebrity, bobby five, brightest star in sky, cancer victims, cervical cancer, daily express, diary, documentary, family and friends, february 22, fly on the wall, hairs, inspiration, jack tweed, jade goody, medics, sky london, struggle, tragic news, walking down the aisle