Jade Goody penned emotional farewell to sons before deathApril 1st, 2009 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 1 (ANI): Jade Goody tried to recreate her life with family in a photo album and wrote a touching farewell to her sons before she died.
The late Brit reality TV star, who lost her battle to cervical cancer on Mother’s Day, had started putting together the album, Remember Me This Way, after she learnt about her fatal disease.
The 27-year-old, who will be buried on April 4, had penned her final words for her sons Bobby, five, and Freddie, four, reports the Telegraph.
They read: “To Bobby and Freddie, I thank God that we made the most of all our time together and I treasure the moments we shared.
“I know that with the help of Nanny Jackiey, Jack and Daddy Jeff you will turn into fine, upstanding young men.
“We had so many wonderful adventures together, from horse-riding and fishing in Wales to camel rides in the desert of Abu Dhabi and water fights at Butlins.
“These are my most precious memories.
“Some person much wiser than me once said that if you never discovered something you would die for, then you haven’t lived.
“Well, you are both proof that I have lived. I will love you always. Mummy.”
The book will be published and profits from the sale will go to the cancer charity which lent her support during her struggle. (ANI)
- Jade Goody mum's grave vigil - Dec 24, 2009
- Jade Goody's ex says kids still talk about her - Feb 09, 2010
- Jade Goody's mum recalls her attempted suicide - Jan 10, 2011
- Jade Goody's mum sells teddy bears left on grave - Nov 08, 2010
- Goody's husband to make her video for kids - Dec 28, 2009
- Mom visits Jade Goody's grave with Christmas tree - Dec 25, 2009
- Jack Tweed infuriates Jade Goody's family with book deal - Feb 28, 2011
- Jade Goody's kids make special Christmas cards for mum - Dec 27, 2009
- Goody's family livid with Tweed for missing memorial - Jul 09, 2009
- Jade Goody wants to hide her cancer truth from kids, says mum - Feb 08, 2009
- Jade Goody's Mum Jackiey Budden Recalls Her Attempted Suicide - Jan 10, 2011
- Jade Goody's ex reveals how kids are coping with mum's loss - Aug 16, 2009
- Jade Goodys tearful son driven to see dying mum - Mar 20, 2009
- Goody's mum fears losing grandkids after row with daughter's ex - Oct 18, 2009
- Goody's Essex home on sale for a million pounds - Apr 20, 2009
Tags: abu dhabi, april 1, april 4, bobby five, brit, butlins, camel rides, cancer charity, cervical cancer, daddy jeff, emotional farewell, jade goody, lent, nanny, photo album, precious memories, reality tv, tv star, water fights, young men