Jade Goody leaves behind ‘wish list’ for sonsApril 18th, 2009 - 3:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 18 (ANI): Jade Goody has reportedly left behind a wish list for her sons, revealing what she precisely wanted for them.
The late reality TV star, who passed away on Mother’s Day after losing her battle to cervical cancer, had penned her wishes in a final note to her family.
The 27-year-old was said to have written daily ever since she found out about the disease, and penned her hopes for her lads, Bobby, five and Freddy, four.
“I want them both to have a Porsche as their first car. I got Bobby a little mini Porsche for his first birthday and I’ve had the idea ever since,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
“I’d like my boys to have good jobs that pay a lot of money. I’d like Bobby to be a lawyer or a footballer, maybe, like David Beckham.
“Freddy could be a racing car driver. I want both boys to live in one of my houses - if they want to.
“I have a four-bed house in Ongar with a hot tub and a three-bed house in Harlow. They can decide who lives in what.
“I’d like them to go to university and the money is there if they want to,” she added.
But she says the most important thing is they stay in touch with her mum Jackiey Budden, 51, and her husband Jack Tweed, 21, while they live with dad Jeff Brazier, 29. (ANI)
- Jade Goody's mum recalls her attempted suicide - Jan 10, 2011
- Jade Goody mum's grave vigil - Dec 24, 2009
- Jack Tweed 'wants to tell Jade Goody's sons he loves them' - Aug 27, 2010
- Jade Goody's mum sells teddy bears left on grave - Nov 08, 2010
- Goody's mum fears losing grandkids after row with daughter's ex - Oct 18, 2009
- Jack Tweed infuriates Jade Goody's family with book deal - Feb 28, 2011
- Jade Goody's Mum Jackiey Budden Recalls Her Attempted Suicide - Jan 10, 2011
- Goody's sons will not attend her funeral - Mar 28, 2009
- Mom visits Jade Goody's grave with Christmas tree - Dec 25, 2009
- Goody's sons to give funeral a miss - Mar 28, 2009
- Goody begged mum to smother her with pillow - Apr 22, 2009
- Jade Goody wants to hide her cancer truth from kids, says mum - Feb 08, 2009
- Jade Goody gets last wish to spend final days with kids at home - Mar 12, 2009
- Late Jade Goody donates PS100k to charities for poor kids in India - Mar 25, 2009
- Goody's Essex home on sale for a million pounds - Apr 20, 2009
Tags: bobby five, car driver, cervical cancer, daily star, david beckham, first birthday, first car, footballer, harlow, hot tub, jack tweed, jackiey budden, jade goody, jeff brazier, lads, left behind, ongar, racing car, reality tv, tv star