Jade Goody gets last wish to spend final days with kids at homeMarch 12th, 2009 - 1:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 12 (ANI): Cancer-stricken Jade Goody was granted her last wish after doctors allowed her to go home so that she could spend her final days with her beloved sons.
The 27-year-old, who has been given just a few weeks to live after being diagnosed with cervical cancer, was said to have constantly held on to her jailbird hubby Jack Tweeds hand as she left Londons Royal Marsden Hospital.
A nurse escorted the Brit celebrity during the 11/2-hour ambulance journey to her house in Upshire, Essex, where her mother Jackiey allegedly awaited her daughters arrival with balloons titled Mum.
Goody had reportedly last been with her sons Bobby, five, and Freddie, four, at their christening in the chapel of the hospital.
She had requested medics to let her go to her kids, who were presently under the care of their father and Goodys ex Jeff Brazier.
Home is where she wants to be, the Sun quoted her rep Max Clifford as saying.
She is just hoping they can keep on top of the pain so she can get as good a quality of life as possible for however long she has left.
She wants to spend the time with Jack and the boys and all those close to her, he added. (ANI)
- Goody goes home for 'final weeks' - Mar 11, 2009
- It is now a matter of hours for Jade Goody - Mar 15, 2009
- Jade Goody still hasnt told her kids shes dying - Mar 08, 2009
- Jade Goodys tears of joy at reunion with sons - Mar 13, 2009
- Jack Tweed infuriates Jade Goody's family with book deal - Feb 28, 2011
- Jade Goody wants to spend her final days at home - Mar 11, 2009
- Cancer-stricken Jade Goody dons dream wedding gown - Feb 18, 2009
- Ok! magazine dedicates new edition cover to dying Jade Goody - Mar 18, 2009
- Goody, ex-lover battling over kids - Feb 22, 2009
- Goody's family livid with Tweed for missing memorial - Jul 09, 2009
- Jade Goody dies of cancer - Mar 22, 2009
- New bride Jade Goody left bed-ridden by cancer - Feb 26, 2009
- Jade Goody Transferred to New Hospital for Operation - Mar 02, 2009
- Goody's family wants privacy, peace - Mar 22, 2009
- Cancer-stricken Jade Goody making care plan for sons - Feb 10, 2009
Tags: ambulance, balloons, beloved sons, bobby five, cervical cancer, christening, essex, home london, hubby, jade goody, jeff brazier, last wish, london march, max clifford, medics, quality of life, rep max, royal marsden hospital, tweeds, upshire