Jada Smith is grateful of husband WillSeptember 5th, 2011 - 2:09 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 5 (IANS) Jada Pinkett Smith thanks husband Will Smith for supporting her in taking parental responsibilities.
Jada was raised in a single-parent family but she is glad to be in a stable relationship with Will with whom she has two children — Jaden, 13, and Willow, 10.
“Thank goodness they have a father and I don’t have to raise them alone. Having been raised by a single mother I’m very clear on what the difficulties of being raised by a single mother are,” contactmusic.com quoted the 39-year-old as saying.
“It’s very hard when you don’t have a male component in the home to create balance and help in the decision making. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to just pass the ball, like, ‘tag, you’re it, you got this one’,” she added.
- Willow Smith Comes Up With A Trendy Album - Oct 26, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
- Will Smith's daughter to release inspirational song - Oct 23, 2010
- Music Video By Will Smith’s Daughter - Oct 25, 2010
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Will Smith looking after kids but won't do cooking - Jun 21, 2009
- Bieber praises 'father figure' Will Smith - Feb 10, 2011
- Pinkett Smith defends her kid's showbiz career - Apr 02, 2011
- Willow Smiths' Debut Single Makes Waves! - Sep 09, 2010
- Jada Pinkett sacrificed music career for kids - Apr 05, 2011
- Smith, Jada still together - Aug 24, 2011
- Jada Smith gives up career for kids - Jul 03, 2011
- Willow Smith – What’s Her Latest Hairstyle? - Dec 18, 2010
- Willow Smith To "Buy Life" - Oct 29, 2010
- My kids are fame-savvy: Will Smith - May 25, 2012