Jada Pinkett-Smith laughs off ’sham marriage’ rumoursMarch 27th, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 27 (ANI): Jada Pinkett Smith has laughed off rumours that her marriage to Will Smith is just a veil to hide their real sexual orientations.
She was responding to online gossipmongers who recently claimed that the couple’s love was not for real, and that they were both secretly gay.
However, the ‘Matrix Reloaded’ star is unfazed by all such reports, insisting there is nothing she could say to convince her marriage critics.
“I don’t have an open marriage and no, we’re not gay - and you don’t trust that? Well then there’s nothing that I really have to say to anybody about anything, because at the end of the day, I’m living my life, and I’m happy,” Contactmusic quoted Pinkett Smith as telling American news organisation National Public Radio.
The Hollywood couple celebrate their twelfth wedding anniversary this year.
Will and Jada have two children together: son Jaden, 10, and daughter Willow, eight.
The ‘I Am Legend’ actor also has a 16-year-old son, Trey, from a previous relationship. (ANI)
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Bieber praises 'father figure' Will Smith - Feb 10, 2011
- Smith, Jada still together - Aug 24, 2011
- Jada Smith is grateful of husband Will - Sep 05, 2011
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
- Pinkett Smith defends her kid's showbiz career - Apr 02, 2011
- My kids are fame-savvy: Will Smith - May 25, 2012
- Will Smith's daughter to release inspirational song - Oct 23, 2010
- Willow Smith – What’s Her Latest Hairstyle? - Dec 18, 2010
- Will Smith doesn't like outdoor trips - Mar 17, 2011
- Jada Smith gives up career for kids - Jul 03, 2011
- Jada Pinkett Smith At "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 18, 2010
- Will Smith, Jada Pinkett are Michelle Obama's dream guests - Feb 27, 2009
- Jaden Smith wants to perfect his martial art skills - Jun 23, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith's kids banned from "talking crooked" to people - Sep 03, 2009
Tags: american news, contactmusic, hollywood, hollywood couple, jada pinkett smith, living my life, love, marriage, matrix, national public radio, open marriage, relationship, sexual orientations, sham marriage, son trey, veil, wedding anniversary, will smith, willow