Jackson’s rented house has a buyerJune 1st, 2012 - 3:02 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 1 (IANS) Michael Jackson’s rented house has attracted a buyer who has offered $17 million for the house. The house is worth $23.9 million as per the prevailing market rates.
A businessman here has showed interest in the the Holmby Hills house, in which Jackson died in 2009, reports contactmusic.com.
The insiders insist that the businessman couldn’t care less that Jackson lived there before passing away in his bedroom in June 2009.
The owner has had problems selling the house in the past to some extent because it has been popular with tourists eager to view the famous estate.
“The buyer, who has been trying to sell the home for three years, and the seller are in the process of negotiating to see if they can come to a reasonable agreement,” tmz.com quoted a real estate source as saying.
- LA mansion where MJ died up for grabs - Aug 05, 2010
- Wahlberg cuts down price of his house - Sep 15, 2011
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Goes Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Goldie Hawn gifts son a house - Jun 05, 2012
- The Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Is Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Jackson's estate sues memorabilia company - Jan 21, 2011
- Michael Jackson's rented mansion up for sale, asking price is $28.9 million - Aug 05, 2010
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died For Sale $29M - Aug 05, 2010
- Rachel Uchitel wants a tenant for $2m NY pad - Oct 08, 2010
- Hilary Duff selling Beverly Hills mansion - Sep 27, 2011
- Concert promoters termed MJ 'emotionally paralyzed mess' - Sep 03, 2012
- Stallone sells new house - Apr 22, 2012
- Ex-manager files lawsuit against MJ's estate - Feb 18, 2012
- MJ's estate makes $310m since his death in 2009 - Feb 18, 2011
- DiCaprio to lease out Malibu home - May 22, 2012