Jackson retains judge’s seat on ‘American Idol’September 11th, 2012 - 6:04 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 11 (IANS) Singer Randy Jackson will continue to judge reality singing show “American Idol” after the show bosses’ negotiations with singer Enrique Iglesias did not work out.
Co-judge Simon Cowell confirmed the news on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
“Just heard Randy is back on Idol. Right decision,” he wrote.
Jackson has been with the reality show ever since it started in 2002. Other judges on the panel are Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj. The fourth judge is expected to be singer Keith Urban.
- Enrique offered $4 mn for 'American Idol'? - Sep 08, 2012
- Keith Urban named fourth 'American Idol' judge - Sep 17, 2012
- Randy Jackson quits 'American Idol' judges panel - Sep 01, 2012
- Mariah Carey to join 'X Factor'? - Aug 08, 2011
- Justin Timberlake on 'American Idol'? - Jul 28, 2010
- Mariah Carey's American Idol promotional photo released - Jul 27, 2012
- Perry turns down $20 mn 'American Idol' offer? - Aug 26, 2012
- Snoop Dogg wants to judge 'American Idol' - Aug 03, 2012
- The X Factor: The Contestants Perform for Their Mentors - Oct 14, 2011
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012
- Mariah Carey sings Xmas duet with mother - Dec 16, 2010
- Cheryl offered 10mn pounds for 'American Idol'? - May 25, 2012
- "American Idol" Season 10 Kicks Off With New Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- Mariah to replace Cheryl on US 'X-Factor'? - Oct 25, 2010
- Beyonce offered $500 mn to judge 'The X Factor' - Feb 03, 2012