Jackson Kids In Oprah Winfrey Chat ShowOctober 14th, 2010 - 3:03 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 14, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Late pop legend Michael Jackson’s three children are scheduled to make an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show, claimed reports in the media. The popular chat show host met up with the three children Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket, while on a tour to Michael Jackson’s family property in California, where Oprah Winfrey was also shown interacting with Michael Jackson’s mother Katherine and her husband Joe.
Needless to say, Michael Jackson has been the most popular face in world music and continues to rule fans’ hearts and music charts even after his death. The audience will therefore be waiting to hear the secrets and facts from three people who were so closely associated with the pop maestro. This will be the first time that the three Jackson children will make a public appearance together.
The special episode of the Oprah Winfrey Show is part of the last season. Oprah Winfrey has established herself as a chat show queen and it is to be seen what secrets she can unravel from the Jackson kids. The special episode will go on air by the end of this month or early next month. Here, Oprah Winfrey will be seen touring the property in Encino, with help from Michael Jackson’s mother. It is not unknown that Michael Jackson was fearfully protective about his children. The legend made sure that they were never exposed to public eye. The Jackson kids were always schooled at home, and Michael Jackson shielded their faces with cloth or masks if the media was anywhere nearby.
- Jackson kids to break silence on Winfrey show - Oct 12, 2010
- Kids Of Michael Jackson Interviewed By Oprah - Oct 13, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Album Is Fake! - Nov 09, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Kids Interviewed By Oprah Winfrey - Oct 13, 2010
- Joe Jackson: Why He Slapped A $500 Million Fine On Dr. Murray? - Oct 25, 2010
- Katherine Jackson likely to appear on 'Oprah show' - Oct 11, 2010
- MJ fans 'disappointed' over Oprah's special on child molestation - Nov 04, 2010
- Jackson's glove, shoe to be cemented at Grauman Theater - Jan 07, 2012
- Piers Morgan Ropes In Oprah Winfrey As Talk Show Guest - Jan 07, 2011
- Just $30 million left for Jackson's family - Sep 14, 2011
- MJ's ex bodyguard to have paternity test for Blanket - Nov 17, 2010
- Katherine Jackson Doesn't Blame Dr Conrad Murray For Michael's Death - Nov 11, 2010
- MJ's family to stage benefit concert - Oct 11, 2011
- Oprah to appear on Kardashians' show - Jun 28, 2012
- Oprah to air MJ's kids interview back-to-back with child molestation special - Nov 03, 2010
Tags: audience, chat show, encino, faces, hearts, husband joe, maestro, masks, michael jackson, michael paris, mother katherine, music charts, oprah winfrey, oprah winfrey show, pop legend, prince michael, public appearance, public eye, show host, world music