Jacko’s Neverland heading for the auction block?February 27th, 2008 - 1:21 pm ICT by admin
Washington, February 27 (ANI): Pop star Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch may be sold at a public auction on March 19, a San Francisco-based title company has said.
Financial Title Co. says that the only way left for the Thriller star to prevent the 2,500-acre property in Los Olivos, California, from being auctioned is to come up with 24 million dollars he still owes on the estate.
According to E!online, the company filed the notice of trustee’s sale in Santa Barbara Superior Court.
Court documents obtained by Fox News suggest that all of the furnishings, appliances and various child-friendly accoutrements Jackson has added to his extravagant abode over the years will also be included if and when the property is auctioned.
“All trees, shrubs and plants, sculptures, statuary and other outdoor artistic creations and displays all railroad equipment, trains, locomotives, rail cars and other rolling stockall Ferris wheels, carousels, merry-go-round type devices, indoor and outdoor gymnasium and athletic equipment, the report quoted the court document as stating.
Representatives for Jackson have not commented on the matter as yet. (ANI)
- Jacko memorabilia auction given go-ahead by court - Apr 04, 2009
- Moscow to host Michael Jackson's photo exhibition - Nov 22, 2011
- Brangelina to gift theme park to their children - Feb 27, 2012
- Neverland: Jackson's refuge from reality - Jul 02, 2009
- Neverland Ranch Will Always Be Michael's Home - Jun 26, 2009
- Despite record-breaking sales, Jackson died in debt - Jun 27, 2009
- Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket to be auctioned - Jun 26, 2011
- Michael Jackson's Last Will Stirs Up Confusion - Jul 02, 2009
- Another special park in Bangalore for disabled children - Sep 04, 2009
- Godrej Properties to raise Rs.500-600 crore to reduce debt - Feb 10, 2012
- MJ's surgical mask to be auctioned - Apr 29, 2012
- Snapper files suit over Michael Jackson book - Jun 02, 2010
- Michael Jackson's controversial auction canceled - Apr 15, 2009
- Michael Jackson Portrait Fails To Attract Any Bidders - May 07, 2010
- Pakistan Railways' chugs towards disaster: Daily - Oct 13, 2011
Tags: abode, accoutrements, acre property, artistic creations, auction block, court document, ferris wheels, financial title co, fox news, jacko, locomotives, march 19, neverland ranch, pop star, public auction, rail cars, railroad equipment, shrubs, statuary, title company