Jackos fans worried about his healthFebruary 7th, 2009 - 4:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 7 (ANI): Pop star Michael Jacksons fans have been worrying about his health ever since the Thriller star was seen with a raw and painful-looking skin condition.
Jacko was seen coming out of a Beverly Hills clinic this week.
According to the Daily Express, the singer appeared with cracked, swollen hands and blotchy cheeks, before stepping into his car still wearing a surgical cap and mask.
He is believed to be undergoing treatment for Vitiligo, a disease which causes loss of pigment and irregular, patchy skin.
Pictures showing Jackson raising his trousers to reveal dark, raw patches of skin were posted on the Internet by his fans last week.
He has been rumoured to be a user of skin lightening creams for years.
He told talk show queen Oprah Winfrey about his rare condition more than a decade ago. (ANI)
- Jackson's Doctor Claim: He Was Hiding Skin Whitening Cream Meds - Mar 30, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Son Rumored To Have Vitiligo, His Dad's Skin Condition - Jul 02, 2010
- Kenyan man gets 'second life' after Delhi treatment - Jul 19, 2012
- Eye colour linked to severity of skin conditions - May 07, 2012
- Michael Jackson's son - Prince Michael I might have vitiligo - Jul 02, 2010
- Prince Jackson Reportedly Has Vitiligo Like His Late Father - Jul 02, 2010
- Plastic surgery left MJ's nose 'looking like a toothpick' - Nov 10, 2010
- MJ's eldest son inherits father's rare skin condition - Nov 18, 2009
- Jackson Kids In Oprah Winfrey Chat Show - Oct 14, 2010
- Numerous skin whitening cream tubes found at Michael Jackson's house - Mar 29, 2010
- Skin whitening cream found in Jackson's home - Mar 29, 2010
- MJ had to lighten skin over fears of looking like a 'spotted animal', says bro - Jul 15, 2009
- Vitiligo sufferers 'may have natural skin cancer protection' - Apr 22, 2010
- Does MJ's son - Prince Jackson I suffer from vitiligo? - Jul 02, 2010
- Beyonce emerges with bleach-blonde hair, fairer looking skin - Feb 17, 2011
Tags: beverly hills, cheeks, daily express, jacko, mask, michael jacksons, oprah winfrey, patches, patchy skin, pigment, pop star, rare condition, skin condition, skin lightening creams, surgical cap, swollen hands, thriller, treatment for vitiligo, trousers, undergoing treatment