Jackos clothing on display at Los Angeles” new Grammy MuseumFebruary 13th, 2009 - 4:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 13 (ANI): The clothes Michael Jackson donned during his Victory tour, and at the 1984 American Music Awards, are being exhibited at Los Angeles” new Grammy Museum.
Eight elaborately embellished jackets, two gloves, and accessories form part of the exhibition, reports, Contactmusic.
The outfit that Jackson wore when he unveiled his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in November, 1984, is also being displayed.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Jacksons nose may soon fall off due to a skin-ravaging infection.
MRSA expert Mark Enright, a professor at Imperial College London, says that Jacksons skin has a Staph infection, which has made his skin immune to any antibiotic medication, leaving his nose in jeopardy.
It is being assumed that the singer might have got the bug-infection during a reconstructive nose job. (ANI)
- Jacko has caught deadly skin ravaging infection? - Feb 13, 2009
- Expert says Jackson's nose may fall off - Feb 13, 2009
- Scientists crack secret of superbug's resistance - Apr 29, 2011
- Michael Jackson suffering from flesh-eating disorder - Feb 12, 2009
- Scientists one step closer to developing vaccine for MRSA - Jan 17, 2011
- Proper care, not type on antibiotic, key to healing kids' skin wounds - Feb 21, 2011
- Infectious bugs alter DNA to become resistant - Nov 14, 2011
- Occurrence of MRSA infection increases in summer, autumn months - Mar 25, 2011
- Jacko may have contracted flesh-eating disorder from nose job - Feb 12, 2009
- Flesh-eating bug spreads in Britain - Feb 02, 2012
- Study sheds light on quantity of MRSA at different body sites - Jan 06, 2011
- Nanoparticles can heal abscesses - Dec 26, 2009
- Cockroaches could help combat E.coli - Sep 05, 2010
- MRSA danger in gyms may be exaggerated - Mar 04, 2011
- Blocking bacteria's 'death signal' could treat severe bone disease - Sep 07, 2010
Tags: 1984 american music awards, american music awards, clothes, enright, exhibition reports, expert mark, gloves, grammy, hollywood, hollywood walk of fame, imperial college london, jacksons nose, jeopardy, medication, michael jackson, nose job, staph infection, victory tour, walk of fame