‘Jacko won’t let skin cancer steal his O2 stage thunder’May 16th, 2009 - 12:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 16 (ANI): Michael Jackson is determined to make a full recovery and blaze the O2 stage after medics told him not to worry about his treatable skin cancer, according to reports.
The King of Pop was said to have had spots of the disease on his upper body and pre-cancerous cells on his face.
But the 50-year-old has allegedly gathered his top form to perform his 150-million pound comeback shows from July 8 to February 24 in London.
And the singer, who received the shock diagnosis last month, is determined to woo his fans with the 50 live shows and has assured organisers of his fitness, as per sources.
“Michael’s tests showed spots of skin cancer on his body, and cells which could turn to skin cancer on his face,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“He was at first very concerned, but says he has been assured by the doctors that they can treat this and he will recover.
“Michael is really looking forward to his concerts and is determined to wow his fans at each and every gig.
“He said he’s insisted that any treatment must fit around the concerts, and the show will go on,” the source added.
Business manager Dr Tomhe insisted: “He’s come back to put an end to all the bulls*** rumours about his health.
“I think he has answered his critics. He is back to his old self - he’s fine, and couldn’t be in better shape. He was away for all this time because he was dedicating his life to his children and being a single parent.” (ANI)
Tags: bulls, business manager, concerts, diagnosis, doctors, face the sun, fitness, gig, Health Science, king of pop, london, medics, michael jackson, pre cancerous cells, shape, shock, single parent, skin cancer