Jacko turns into ‘Incredible Hulk’June 15th, 2009 - 1:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 15 (ANI): In a desperate bid to get in shape for his comeback tour in London, skinny Michael Jackson has transformed into the ‘Incredible Hulk’.
The King of Pop has roped in actor Lou Ferrigno, the TV superhero, as his personal trainer.
Reports have revealed that ex-Mr Universe Lou, 57, has been making secret visits to the singer’s Los Angeles mansion to help him improve his fitness for dance routines at London’s O2 this summer.
However, sources have said that underweight Jacko is took weak to undergo gruelling workouts, and refuses to lift weights.
“Lou has been visiting Michael to build him up so he can perform his dance routines,” British tabloid The Sun quoted a source as saying.
The source added: “But Jacko refuses to lift weights. He doesn’t want to bulk up.”
The ‘Thriller’ star is battling skin cancer, and is terrified that piling on the pounds could ruin his chance of beating the killer disease.
Jacko and Lou became pals after the superstar worked out at the actor’s gym in 2007.
Previously, bodybuilder Lou said of the ‘Beat It’ singer: “Michael is more delicate. Our trainer conditioned him for dancing. He likes me - he feels safe with me, he feels protected. He was nervous about people looking at him when he was training.”
Jackson was diagnosed with cancer last month, and has already undergone painful shave biopsies on his chest, arm and nose to remove potentially lethal growths. (ANI)
- Jacko hires personal trainer to shape up for UK tour - Jun 15, 2009
- MJ 'mildly' exercised wearing a suit, says trainer - Jul 31, 2009
- 'Incredible Hulk' star trains Michael Jackson for comeback tours - Jun 15, 2009
- Jacko was in great shape, says trainer Lou Ferrigno - Jul 01, 2009
- $400m debt killed Michael Jackson, says friend - Jul 06, 2009
- Stress of $400m debts killed Jackson, says pal Lou Ferrigno - Jul 06, 2009
- MJ 'tried to hire personal anaesthetist for London gigs' - Feb 18, 2011
- Jacko 'too thin' for O2 residency, say docs - May 06, 2009
- MJ 'wanted op to make pet chimp Bubbles talk' - Jul 11, 2010
- India global hotspot for Michael Jackson downloads - Aug 26, 2010
- Conrad Murray 'to call MJ's kids as defense witnesses' - Sep 19, 2010
- Man U planning to bring Hulk to strengthen forward line - Jan 03, 2010
- Hulk in no hurry for move to Man U - Jan 05, 2010
- MJ's parents 'splitting after 60 years of marriage' - Aug 19, 2010
- MJ 'could have been saved' - Sep 12, 2010
Tags: biopsies, bodybuilder, british tabloid the sun, comeback tour, dance routines, hulk, incredible hulk, killer disease, king of pop, lou ferrigno, michael jackson, mr universe, pals, personal trainer, skin cancer, superhero, superstar, tabloid the sun, weights, workouts