Jacko to wipe out Neverland loan with Elvis-style comeback in VegasMay 25th, 2008 - 2:49 pm ICT by admin
London, May 25 (ANI): Michael Jackson can get rid of the crippling loan on his Neverland Ranch home by performing an Elvis Presley-style comeback in Las Vegas.
Jackson prevented a foreclosure sale on his sprawling Santa Barbara ranch earlier this month when New York-based private equity group Colony Capital LLC agreed to take over his debt on the property.
The investment company that bought the singers massive 12.5 million pounds loan on his crumbling, 2,500-acre estate also owns the Hilton Hotel in Sin City, where Elvis re-launched his stage career in 1969.
Now bosses of the company want Jackson to revive his own live act on the 40th anniversary of The Kings return next year.
It is a wonderful coincidence that the company owns the Hilton, whose fortunes would certainly be boosted dramatically if Michael Jackson becomes the house star for a period, The Daily Star quoted a source at Colony as saying.
Everyone would be a winnerand it would be a very dignified way for Mr Jackson to not only re-establish his career but also reclaim his property, the source added.
A source close to the singer said: He thinks its a fantastic idea. (ANI)
- The 'Neverland Ranch' Of The Deceased Michael Jackson May Become A State Park Of California - Jul 15, 2010
- MJ's Neverland Ranch may soon turn into a music school for teens - Dec 20, 2010
- Neverland Ranch Will Always Be Michael's Home - Jun 26, 2009
- Joe Jackson turns to Presleys for Neverland transformation - Jul 16, 2009
- Moscow to host Michael Jackson's photo exhibition - Nov 22, 2011
- French designer to buy Jackson's Neverland ranch - Jul 11, 2009
- MJ's former manager demands $2.3m from his estate - Nov 14, 2009
- MJ's Neverland ranch could be turned into state park - Jul 15, 2010
- MJ's kids want to 'buy back Neverland' - Oct 18, 2010
- Presley's hologram to be made soon - Jun 08, 2012
- French fashion tycoon to buy Jackson's Neverland ranch - Jul 12, 2009
- MJ earning hundreds of million dollars after death - Aug 13, 2009
- Neverland 'to be turned into theme park, shrine to Jacko' - Jun 28, 2009
- Coming soon: Jackson fragrance line - Jan 15, 2011
- Lisa Marie Presley Opens Up About Her Relationship To Oprah Winfrey - Oct 22, 2010