Jackman’s son wishes dad wasn’t famousJune 16th, 2012 - 3:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 16 (IANS) Hugh Jackman’s son is not comfortable with his actor’s fame.
The “X-Men” actor admits 12-year-old Oscar feels uncomfortable when his famous father gets stopped on the street.
“My son is 12 and he just wants me to be dad. He doesn’t want me to be famous. He doesn’t like when people come up to me on the street. He would much prefer if nobody knew who I was,” Jackman told Parade magazine.
However, Jackman reveals Oscar occasionally uses his dad’s stardom to his advantage, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Although, I’ve seen him in social situations when he didn’t think I was listening, and he once said to a girl, ‘Well, my dad is Wolverine.’ So when it came to try to talk to this girl, apparently it came in handy!”
- Hugh Jackman's son finds him embarrassing - Sep 05, 2011
- Jackman all praises for new 'Wolverine' film - Oct 08, 2011
- Hugh Jackman's son loves pointing out 'hot chicks'! - Apr 24, 2009
- Daggubati 'embarrassed' at rumours of dating Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Mar 26, 2011
- 'The Wolverine' to go on floors in October: Jackman - Jul 01, 2011
- Jackman voted sexiest sci-fi star - Sep 02, 2011
- Hugh Jackman Is Undergoing A Diet Worth 6000 Calories For The Upcoming Chapter Of His Movie, 'Wolverine' - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman Goes On 6,000 Calorie Diet Each Day For Wolverine Role - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman ordered to have 6,000 calorie diet for new movie - Feb 04, 2011
- Lilly a good kisser: Hugh Jackman - Sep 30, 2011
- Jackman's no-screens rule at home - Oct 06, 2011
- Jackman bonded with Pattinson over karaoke - Oct 14, 2011
- Hugh Jackman 'eating 6,000 calories a day' for new 'Wolverine' film - Feb 04, 2011
- 'Wolverine' Jackman eating 6,000 calories a day - Feb 04, 2011
- Eddie will be fantastic host: Hugh Jackman - Sep 27, 2011