Jackman keeps film footages of him naked in a safeApril 28th, 2009 - 8:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 28 (IANS) Australian actor Hugh Jackman has revealed that he has kept unused footage of his naked shots from the film “X-Men Origins: Wolverine” locked in a safe.
The actor exposed himself several times while filming a particular scene for his forthcoming movie but none of the shots could be used in the final cut as the film has a PG-13 rating in the US, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“After we finished filming our director gave me a small little bag and inside it were about eight bits of film, all cut. I said, ‘That’s interesting’, then I held it up to the light and I said, ‘Ok, now I know why that’s in a bag!’ Now it’s in my safe somewhere - my private parts in a bag,” said the 40-year-old actor.
- Jackman's son wishes dad wasn't famous - Jun 16, 2012
- Hugh Jackman ordered to have 6,000 calorie diet for new movie - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman 'eating 6,000 calories a day' for new 'Wolverine' film - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman's secret stash of nude footage cut from Wolverine - Apr 29, 2009
- Hugh Jackman Is Undergoing A Diet Worth 6000 Calories For The Upcoming Chapter Of His Movie, 'Wolverine' - Feb 04, 2011
- Jackman was first choice to play Jack Sparrow - Dec 06, 2010
- 'The Wolverine' to go on floors in October: Jackman - Jul 01, 2011
- Jackman voted sexiest sci-fi star - Sep 02, 2011
- Kissing Madonna was good: Minaj - Dec 10, 2011
- Jackman all praises for new 'Wolverine' film - Oct 08, 2011
- Jackman gets back his X-rated privates - Jun 12, 2009
- Hathaway to star in 'Les Miserables'? - Aug 31, 2011
- Hugh Jackman gets back his 'X-rated privates in a bag' - Jun 11, 2009
- Hugh Jackman Goes On 6,000 Calorie Diet Each Day For Wolverine Role - Feb 04, 2011
- 'Wolverine' Jackman eating 6,000 calories a day - Feb 04, 2011