Jackman grateful to still have acting careerSeptember 16th, 2011 - 9:49 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 16 (IANS) Actor Hugh Jackman says he is grateful to still be an actor after struggling at the start of his career.
Jackman admits he “wasn’t very good” when he began his career so he is often surprised that he still gets roles in the industry.
“When I started acting I wasn’t very good so I’m constantly just thrilled I’m not being kicked out,” he told Bang Showbiz.
The actor admits he likes to play hard men in movies because they make his life “more interesting” as he is very boring in real life, reports contactmusic.com.
“I love playing flawed characters because I think drama films are about conflicts. I enjoy playing tough guys in movies because I’m really pretty boring in real life. I just get to be much more interesting on screen,” he said.
- 'Rocky' inspires Hugh Jackman - Oct 17, 2011
- Craig wasn't interested in 'James Bond' role - Jul 22, 2011
- Lilly a good kisser: Hugh Jackman - Sep 30, 2011
- No interest in political career: Clooney - Oct 07, 2011
- Hathaway happy with short hair - Jun 13, 2012
- Rachael Ray: Hugh Jackman Visits, Bobby Flay Cooks! - Oct 15, 2011
- I want to play my age: Vandana Pathak - Jun 23, 2012
- Star power does help get eyeballs: Karan Mehra - Mar 22, 2012
- Plan B eyes career break - Sep 06, 2012
- 'The Wolverine' to go on floors in October: Jackman - Jul 01, 2011
- I'm not the best dancer, just a good student: Meiyang Chang (Interview, With Images) - Mar 09, 2011
- Hugh Jackman to make 'Broadway' comeback - Sep 15, 2011
- Hugh Jackman walks in his sleep - Apr 30, 2011
- I'm not dating Amita Pathak: Pulkit (Movie Snippets) - Mar 20, 2012
- There's still child labour on movie sets: Sarika (Interview) - Feb 17, 2011