Jack Osbourne upset about diseaseJune 19th, 2012 - 7:53 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 19 (IANS) TV actor Jack Osbourne, who recently welcomed a daughter, is devastated after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
Just three weeks after welcoming his daughter Pearl into the world, Osbourne has come to know of the ailment.
His diagnosis, at the age of just 26, has shocked the Osbourne family.
“The timing was so bad. I’d just had a baby, work was going great… I kept thinking, ‘Why now,” hellomagazine.com quoted the 26-year-old as saying.
Osbourne’s parents Ozzy and Sharon are equally devastated with the revelation of the news.
“I keep thinking: ‘What did I do wrong? What did I eat or drink when I was pregnant? I feel like it’s somehow my fault”, Sharon said.
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012
- Jack Osbourne proud of his daughter - Jul 11, 2012
- My son is doing well: Sharon Osbourne - Aug 04, 2012
- Absent minded Ozzy Osbourne - May 01, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne owes over $30,000 in taxes - Mar 28, 2011
- I didn't know I had another grandchild: Julio Iglesias - May 02, 2012
- My parents are definition of true love: Kelly Osbourne - Jul 05, 2011
- Sharon Osbourne wants Carey Mulligan to play her in film - Mar 14, 2010
- Sharon Osbourne not happy with her body - Mar 14, 2010
- Osbourne hires nanny for dogs - Dec 14, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne Puts Off Feet Surgery - Feb 15, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne wants an English actor to play him in biopic - Jun 21, 2010
- I'm too young to get married: Kelly Osbourne - Sep 20, 2009
- Ozzy describes The Osbournes' success as 'terrifying' in memoir - Sep 20, 2009
- Money doesn't make you look good: Osbourne - Jul 19, 2012