Jack Osbourne proud of his daughterJuly 11th, 2012 - 5:45 am ICT by IANS
London, July 11 (IANS) TV actor Jack Osbourne thinks people should expect “big things” from his baby daughter Pearl because she is already very “advanced”.
The 26-year-old says Pearl, his child with fiancee Lisa Stelly, has already begun reaching her milestones early.
“She rolled over for the first time yesterday, so we’re pretty excited about that. So she’s advanced. We read online most kids don’t do it until 14 weeks, she did it at 10-and-a-half weeks … Expect big things from Pearl Osbourne,” contactmusic.com quoted Osbourne as saying.
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
- Jack Osbourne upset about disease - Jun 19, 2012
- Hilary Duff cautious over new baby - Mar 26, 2012
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012
- Kourtney pregnant with second child - Dec 01, 2011
- Gomez set to become big sister - Nov 27, 2011
- Heigl names baby after great-grandmother - May 16, 2012
- Osbourne donates her clothes - May 14, 2011
- Ryan Phillippe's ex welcomes baby girl - Jul 08, 2011
- Beyonce proud of her baby bump - Sep 21, 2011
- Minaj not ready for kids - Apr 23, 2012
- Osbourne prefers therapy over medication - Feb 22, 2012
- In school, I was nicknamed cry baby: Scherzinger - Jun 06, 2011
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011