Jack Osbourne becomes US citizenApril 19th, 2012 - 3:07 am ICT by IANS
London, April 19 (IANS) British reality TV star Jack Osbourne has attained US citizenship.
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon’s son, Jack was born in Britain. But he has lived in the US for years.
Jack announced his newly-acquired American citizenship on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
“Woah. I just became a US citizen. Don’t worry England I’m still British. This is what OfficialOzzy texted me- ‘So I guess you have become an American oh well just as long as you are happy I still love you dearly,” he tweeted.
- My parents are definition of true love: Kelly Osbourne - Jul 05, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne owes over $30,000 in taxes - Mar 28, 2011
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne wants an English actor to play him in biopic - Jun 21, 2010
- Jack Osbourne upset about disease - Jun 19, 2012
- Absent minded Ozzy Osbourne - May 01, 2011
- Osbourne hires nanny for dogs - Dec 14, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne says he won't give up sex until he's dead - Dec 06, 2010
- I lost my virginity at 15: Ozzy Osbourne - Jul 19, 2010
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne still suffers from drug side effects - Feb 19, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne frightened by Amy's death - Aug 03, 2011
- Sharon Osbourne not happy with her body - Mar 14, 2010
- Tea is like magin potion to me: Ozzy Osbourne - Jan 23, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne insists he predicted Princess Di's death - Jul 30, 2010