J Lo’s grandmom passes awayNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:42 am ICT by admin
The Hispanic star is now with her family mourning the loss of her beloved grandmom.
“Jennifer is with her family right now,” the New York Daily News quoted Lopez’s spokeswoman, Leslie Sloane-Zelnick, as saying.
A memorial Mass will be held today at the Holy Cross Church in the Bronx.
In 2002, J.Lo started Madre’s eatery in Pasadena, California, to serve up her favourite Latin dishes that her grandmother made whenever she paid a visit to her in the Bronx, New York. (ANI)
- JLo likely to quit 'American Idol' - Jun 26, 2011
- J.Lo hasn't yet helped her old school despite huge 'Idol' deal - Sep 24, 2010
- Gaga pens two tracks for J-Lo's album - Mar 23, 2011
- J. Lo body double used in Fiat ad - Nov 23, 2011
- Lopez wants to appear on 'Glee' - Jan 10, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez unaware of controversy surrounding copying Kat video - Feb 07, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez got $1m for performance at wedding? - Jul 20, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez: Victim of Wardrobe Malfunction - Oct 20, 2010
- Fame ruined my relationship with Affleck : J-Lo - May 01, 2010
- Cheryl Cole has been approached for American Idol - May 24, 2012
- Lopez loses her curves - Mar 06, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez to grace People's 'Most Beautiful' issue - Apr 12, 2011
- JLo's ex Ojani Noa to start reality show 'I Owe J.Lo' - Apr 30, 2010
- Ex-husband plans to sell J Lo's nude videos - Jun 05, 2011
Tags: bronx new york, eatery, gig, granddaughter, grandmom, grandmother, holy cross church, j lo, julia rodriguez, latin dishes, mourning, new york daily news, pasadena california, sloane, spokeswoman, york daily news