J Lo’s career hits a new lowNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:43 am ICT by admin
After a several successful movie appearances, J. Lo released her first studio album, “On the 6,” in 1999 that sold 112, 000 units.
Her subsequent albums, “J-Lo” and “This is Me . . . then “sold 273,000 and 314,000.
The latter album, released in 2002, was at the time of her highly publicized relationship with actor Ben Affleck was a hot topic.
In 2005, the Bronx native’s “Rebirth” album sold 261,000 copies and landed at No. 2 on the Billboard charts.
However, after her marriage to singer Marc Anthony, she has been out of the spotlight,
Apart from Bravo’s miserable opening, her hubby’s efforts to tap on their Latino fan base with “El Cantante’ has yielded no results too.
The small budget, limited release movie conjured only 7.6 million dollars. (ANI)
- Britain digital album sales top 50 mn - Oct 03, 2010
- Britney Spears' album tops the charts - Apr 07, 2011
- Honda to recall 273,000 vehicles in US - Dec 03, 2011
- Singer Jenni Rivera to have TV programme - Sep 30, 2011
- 'Love?' inspired by my babies: J Lo (Interview) - May 23, 2011
- Susan Boyle tops overseas album sales chart for second year running - Feb 22, 2011
- Gaga pens two tracks for J-Lo's album - Mar 23, 2011
- 'Neethaane...' music hit, sold 1 lakh copies - Sep 10, 2012
- Lopez loses her curves - Mar 06, 2011
- J. Lo body double used in Fiat ad - Nov 23, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez to grace People's 'Most Beautiful' issue - Apr 12, 2011
- J.Lo hasn't yet helped her old school despite huge 'Idol' deal - Sep 24, 2010
- Fame ruined my relationship with Affleck : J-Lo - May 01, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez splits with Sony & teams up with a new label - Feb 25, 2010
- Cheryl Cole has been approached for American Idol - May 24, 2012