J-Lo says her babies bring out the funny side in herApril 23rd, 2010 - 6:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 23 (ANI): Jennifer Lopez has revealed that doing crazy and silly things with her twins has inspired her to make comedies.
Lopez, 40, spoke at the Los Angeles premiere of her new romcom ‘The Back-Up Plan’, saying that interacting with her twins Emme Maribel Muniz and Maximilian “Max” David Muniz made her want to do comedy.
“You’re like, ‘goo goo gaa gaa’. You start doing all these crazy things and you’re like, ‘wow, I haven’t laughed like this in a long time, I want to use this’,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“I love romantic comedies and I’m really getting into this phase, I don’t know if I’m more easy going or able to laugh at myself more, but I’m really enjoying the comedy and being silly,” she added. (ANI)
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- Lopez's daughter already into fashion! - Apr 27, 2011
- Lopez applauds ex P Diddy's performance - Mar 13, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez empowered by motherhood - Apr 10, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez says being a mom comes first - May 07, 2012
- Jay Sean's acting dreams - Nov 08, 2011
- J.Lo says post pregnancy photos shocked her - Apr 23, 2010
- J-Lo avoids giving parenting tips - Feb 02, 2011
- JLo, Marc Anthony planning to expand their brood - Feb 16, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez is like any ordinary mother - Feb 28, 2011
- J.Lo's twins make modeling debut with Gucci - Oct 22, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez admires single mothers - Feb 11, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez takes her children to the sets of 'Papi' - Aug 23, 2011