J-Lo is a strict motherAugust 4th, 2010 - 3:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 4 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez has revealed she is the strict parent in her household unlike her husband Marc Anthony who likes to “mush” around with kids.
“I’m the one who keeps everybody on schedule, like, ‘Got to go to bed at this time, got to eat something. He’s(husband) a passionate person and he’s the same way with the kids and I love it. When it comes to all his kids he’s mush, whatever they want.” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
However, Lopez reveals leaving children behind is torturous for her.
“It’s very difficult for me to leave them in the morning. It just tortures me. I’m like, ‘It’s been hours; are they wondering where I am? Do they know that I love them so much and I’m thinking only about them,” she added.
Lopez has two-year-old twins Max and Emme with husband Marc Anthony.
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- I will always love Jennifer: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- Lopez finds motherhood 'overwhelming' - Nov 22, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez still optimistic about love - Aug 03, 2011
- J.Lo wants to get pregnant 'a thousand more times' - Jan 19, 2011
- JLo, Marc Anthony planning to expand their brood - Feb 16, 2010
- J-Lo's twin toddlers face camera for charity - Jan 20, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez feels her daughter is a diva too - Apr 24, 2009
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- J.Lo's twins make modeling debut with Gucci - Oct 22, 2010