I’ve written a story about my mother: JolieDecember 31st, 2011 - 11:29 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has been working on a story inspired by her late mother but insists she will “never show” the project to anybody.
The 36-year-old stepped behind the camera to make her directorial debut with “In The Land Of Blood And Honey”, a film she penned herself about a romance between a Serbian soldier and a Bosnian woman.
Now Jolie reveals she has also written a tale about her beloved mum Marcheline Bertrand, who died in 2007.
“I’ve also written a story about my mother after she passed. They are things I will never show anybody but it is nice to spend time with people and characters in this private world,” contactmusic.com quoted Jolie as saying.
- Jolie honoured at Peace ceremony - Feb 15, 2012
- Jolie in tears at movie screening - Feb 16, 2012
- Angelina Jolie movie criticised in Serbia - Jan 22, 2012
- I never intended to write and direct a film: Jolie - Dec 12, 2011
- Jolie honoured with Bosnian citizenship - Apr 25, 2012
- Jolie working on a film about Afghanistan - Dec 27, 2011
- Jolie receives threats over directorial debut - Feb 16, 2012
- I had a complete emotional breakdown: Jolie - Jan 15, 2012
- Jolie grateful for Sarajevo citizenship - May 07, 2012
- Serbians find Jolie's war film 'racist' - Dec 14, 2011
- Jolie pays tribute to late mother - Jan 27, 2010
- Angelina Jolie to don director's hat? - Jul 24, 2010
- Jolie defends Bosnian movie - Oct 16, 2010
- Jolie picks Bosnian star for directorial debut - Sep 24, 2010
- Angelina Jolie delighted - Nov 17, 2011