I’ve not walked out of ‘Besharam’: RanbirSeptember 6th, 2012 - 2:20 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 6 (IANS) Actor Ranbir Kapoor has rubbished reports that he has walked out of Abhinav Kashyap’s “Besharam”.
According to media reports, Ranbir opted out of “Besharam” after Viacom 18 decided not to produce the film. But he has shot down the news.
“‘Besharam’ is Abhinav Kashyap’s film and I have not left it. These are just rumours,” Ranbir told reporters when he was asked bout the media reports.
“There are certain problems regarding the producer, but as of now, I am a part of the film. If the director does not want (me), then it’s different. But as far as I know, I am doing the film,” added the 29-year-old.
The actor spoke on the sidelines of the shooting of a promotional sequence for his film “Barfi!” with lead actresses of Zee TV’s three prominent shows - Rati Pandey (”Hitler Didi”), Kratika Sengar (”Punar Vivaah”) and Gulki Joshi (”Phir Subah Hogi”).
Ranbir reveals he was supposed to flirt with the three actresses and it wasn’t easy for him.
“The world thinks I am a big flirt. So wherever I go, they make me flirt with the girls. It’s tough because I am a shy kind of person. But the script was good and they were making a promo where I had to flirt with the three bahus. All were good and it was fun,” Ranbir said.
- Ranbir excited to work with Kashyap brothers - Jul 14, 2012
- 'Bombay Velvet' on cards, waiting for right time: Kashyap - Jun 15, 2012
- Ask me about work, not affairs: Ranbir - Sep 08, 2012
- Kratika Sengar performs Bharatnatyam on 'Pavitra Rishta' - Sep 21, 2012
- I just accept the best options: Narayani Shastri (With Images) - Apr 09, 2012
- Viacom18, Movie Temple Productions to produce Kashyap's next - Mar 11, 2011
- Ravi not worried about clash with 'Barfi!' this Friday - Sep 11, 2012
- Priyanka finds Jhilmil endearing - Jul 03, 2012
- Rajeshwari understands my profession: Varun Badola - May 13, 2012
- No dieting for Narayani (TV Snippets) - Apr 12, 2012
- 'Barfi!' not getting delayed because of Priyanka: Anurag Basu - Apr 27, 2012
- 'Barfi' not a silent film, says Anurag Basu - Jul 04, 2012
- Rani Mukerji's 'Aiyya' now set for Dussehra release - Jun 15, 2012
- Ranbir assures 'no disability' in 'Barfi' - Jul 03, 2012
- No work, all colourful play on Holi, say TV actors - Mar 06, 2012