I’ve been single for long: Gaurav ChopraaAugust 21st, 2012 - 2:26 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 21 (IANS) Television actor Gaurav Chopraa admits that he is no longer dating actress Mouni Roy.
“I have been single for quite a long time now. Mouni and I were together but not anymore,” Gaurav told IANS, without revealing any further details.
The buzz about their broken relationship has been doing the rounds since the past year, but neither of them spoke about it.
The actor had always been open about his relationships - whether it with actress Narayani Shastri or Mouni. But says that he tries to strike a balance between what to say and what not to say of his personal life to the media.
“I have never given out any details into what is happening in my personal life. I do understand that there is a journalistic need to write about such things. But sometimes too much intrusion does have a negative impact,” he said.
“I won’t deny I have had some crazy moments. But I have been very realistic about it and have always tried to strike a balance,” he added.
Together, Mouni and Gaurav took part in two reality shows - “Zara Nachke Dikha” and “Pati Patni Aur Woh”.
Now Gaurav is set to return to Colors’ show “Uttaran” as Raghuvendra Rathore.
- Can't work 30 days in a month, says Gaurav - Sep 04, 2012
- After 'Blood Diamond' fiasco, Gaurav Chopra in another Hollywood movie - Sep 04, 2009
- We are not thinking about marriage- Gaurav and Mouni - Aug 14, 2009
- Is Zara Nachke.. to be blamed for Aamir-Sanjeeda split? - Mar 15, 2010
- All's right between Mouni and Gaurav - Oct 22, 2009
- Quick money lures TV actors to reality shows - Jul 07, 2010
- I'd like to do an item number in Hindi film: Debina Mookherjee - Nov 17, 2011
- Is Zara Nachke Dikha jinxed? - May 15, 2010
- Aamir Ali set for TV comeback in comic avatar - Mar 26, 2011
- Salman to judge dance reality show 'Zara Nachke Dikha'? - Apr 06, 2010
- Sushant Is Not Bothered About Win Or Lose! - May 31, 2010
- Was Narayani partial towards Gaurav? - Nov 06, 2009
- Reality shows thrive on emotions: Apurv Agnihotri - Jun 03, 2012
- Mukti Stuck Between Bollywood and Television - Aug 09, 2010
- I don't want to lose grip on Tollywood: Rituparna Sengupta (Interview) - Aug 24, 2010
Tags: actress, broken relationship, buzz, colors, crazy moments, doing the rounds, gaurav, intrusion, long time, mouni, negative impact, New Delhi, personal life, rathore, relationships, shastri, television actor, zara