I’ve accepted my curves and hips: WatsonSeptember 4th, 2012 - 3:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 4 (IANS) “Harry Potter” actress Emma Watson admits that she doesn’t have a perfect body shape and says that it doesn’t bother her much.
The 22-year-old wanted to have a “straight-up-and-down model look” but was not able to maintain that because of her curves.
“I’ve accepted my body shape more as I’ve got older. I went through a stage of wanting to have that straight-up-and-down model look, but I have curves and hips, and in the end you have to accept yourself as you are,” contactmusic.com quoted Watson as saying.
“My weight has fluctuated between a size 6 and a 10. I keep telling myself that I’m a human being, an imperfect human being who’s not made to look like a doll, and that who I am as a person is more important than whether at that moment I have a nice figure,” she added.
- Rupert Grint says onscreen kiss with Emma Watson was just 'okay' - Nov 20, 2010
- Watson doesn't know how to spend her fortune - Jan 09, 2011
- Watson denies role in 'Fifty Shades...' movie - Aug 03, 2012
- Emma wants to explore herself - Jul 10, 2011
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the new face of Victoria's Secret's biggest bra launch - Aug 06, 2010
- Emma Watson not serial romancer - Sep 05, 2012
- I'm shy, sensitive and self-critical: Emma Watson - Jun 06, 2011
- How ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell fell for an alpha male - Jan 30, 2011
- Scherzinger comes to terms with natural body shape - May 09, 2011
- Watson is hopeless romantic - Sep 22, 2011
- When superstar Katrina Kaif was turned away from UK modeling contract - Dec 19, 2010
- Emma Watson enrolling at Oxford University - Jun 11, 2011
- Emma Watson named Style Icon at Elle Style Awards - Feb 15, 2011
- Watson worries about her looks - Oct 06, 2011
- Is Emma Watson dating model George Craig? - Jun 27, 2010