Ivanka Trump’s Plastic Surgery InheritanceApril 14th, 2009 - 2:01 am ICT by GD
Ivana Trump, the ex-wife of billionaire Donald Trump is set to divorce her fourth husband, 36 year old Italian actor Rossano Rubicondi and the world is taking a look at her loyal love for plastic surgery through divorces.
Almost at 60, Ivana looks very good for her age and looks nice with the young men she dates and marries. She has gained some weight since her marriage with Donald trump but she might have had a number of plastic surgeries to maintain her good looks and bikini body. The surgeries may have included a facelift, and eyelid lift, facial fillers like Restylane and wrinkle treatments, like Botox in both her face and lips.
Dr, Jennifer Walden, a plastic surgeon also says, “Ivana is all about maintaining a youthful look given the age of her boyfriends. Cheers to her! She may have undergone a facelift, eyelid lift, and soft tissue fillers to the laugh lines and lips. Botox also can help keep one’s forehead and crow’s feet around the eyes smooth.”
A Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Paul S. Nassif said, “Obviously, Ivana Trump’s lips look as if they are over-inflated with a filler, probably Restylane. She has possibly had cheek implants and a previous facelift. She does look natural, but it’s time for another lift, her neck, platysma muscle bands, are separated. Most likely, she would need a brow lift and upper blepharoplasty as well. I would need a profile for her nose, but I think she’s had a rhinoplasty to reduce her nasal hump. Overall, she looks pretty good.”
Her daughter Ivanka may have inherited her mother’s love for plastic surgery and has been spotted with a definite breast augmentation and probable nose job (rhinoplasty) and even a chin augmentation.
- An 'explosion' in the number of boob jobs in run-up to Christmas - Dec 08, 2010
- Lips to nose, cosmetic packages boom for Valentine's Day - Feb 07, 2012
- Surgeons weigh in on Demi Moore's 'youthful' looks - Apr 17, 2010
- First day, first show: Freshers spruce up with cosmetic treatments - Jul 21, 2012
- Latest trend: Mother-daughter 'cosmetic surgery duets' - May 09, 2010
- More men going under the knife to look good - Mar 21, 2011
- LiLo got filler in her lips before jail: Plastic surgeons - Jul 22, 2010
- Recession hurts US plastic surgery industry - Apr 28, 2010
- 'Real Housewives' star Jill Zarin admits to getting a 'liquid facelift' - Apr 21, 2011
- Growing number of Malaysian men turning to cosmetic surgery - Aug 22, 2010
- Did Chelsea Clinton Get Plastic Surgery Before Wedding? - Aug 01, 2010
- US teenagers get 12,000 botox jabs in a year - Aug 13, 2010
- Boob job 'most popular cosmetic surgery procedure' - Mar 27, 2011
- Doc warns 'pillow-faced' Jordan of paralysis if she doesn't lay off surgery - Jun 17, 2010
- Heidi Montag Feels Like Edward Scissorhands Due to Scars - Dec 22, 2010
Tags: blepharoplasty, breast augmentation, brow lift, cheek implants, chin augmentation, divorces, donald trump, facelift, facial fillers, facial plastic, italian actor, ivanka trump, laugh lines, nose job, plastic surgeon, plastic surgeries, reconstructive surgeon, restylane, rhinoplasty, wrinkle treatments