It’s time to forgive Chris Brown: ColeMay 23rd, 2012 - 9:59 am ICT by IANS
London, May 23 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole believes rapper Chris Brown has made positive changes in his life since assaulting his former girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
“I think it’s about time we all (forgave Brown), if I’m completely honest, if you want my opinion. I think it’s time we all moved on. That guy is talented as hell,” usmagazine.com quoted the 28-year-old as saying.
“I think it’s really kind of Rihanna (to forgive Brown), she’s come out and publicly forgiven him, really,” said Cole.
Later, the 23-year-old Brown thanked Cole for her kind words through Twitter saying: “You’re amazing! I appreciate you. Thanks for the support and believing in me as an artist.”
- Hustler magazine allege that they have a sex tape of Rihanna & J Cole - Aug 25, 2011
- I like a guy who smells good: Rihanna - May 03, 2012
- Cole not keen to imitate Rihanna - May 29, 2012
- Chris Brown 'feels welcome again' among lost friends, fans - Mar 07, 2011
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- Rihanna finds Cheryl Cole hot - Jun 01, 2012
- Rihanna, Cole collaboration will happen: Will.I.Am - Jul 16, 2012
- Chris Brown buys a new mansion for $1.5 million - Nov 23, 2011
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
- I' m very boring: Vanessa Hudgens - Jan 28, 2012
- Chris Brown assault was a 'wake-up call', says Rihanna - Oct 27, 2010
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Chris Brown's gay, racial rant against Raz B - Dec 30, 2010
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012